Tray A Disposable Before You Buy
Sales of the electronic cigarette have increased dramatically over the past year. If you are not familiar with them, they are small electronic devices that look and act like a regular cigarette. Buy using a formulation of nicotine and glycerin (aka a-liquid), instead of tobacco, they supply the smoker with a mist of nicotine and water vapor minus the toxins associated with cigarettes.
Users say they can reduce and even eliminate their smoking of tobacco cigarettes. The problem is that to start using a smokeless cigarette, an initial investment in a starter kit can run you anywhere from $50 to $150. Now what if you shell out the big bucks and you decide e-smoking is not for you? The solution is the disposable e-cig.
The disposable e cig works exactly like the regular style. The only difference is that the battery is not rechargeable and the e-liquid cartridge is not refillable. They were actually the first type of electric cigarette made available to the public. They cost between $5 and $10 dollars and some people use only the disposables never switching over to the refillable/rechargeable style. Depending on what you pay for cigarettes, the disposable model may well be a cost efficient alternative to tobacco. Disposable e-cigs, depending on the brand, are equal to 1-2 packs of smokes.
There are some things you'll want to keep in mind when considering a disposable e-cig. First, you will almost always get more battery life and more smoking than you expect. From past experience, most brands outlast their advertised life span by quite a bit. Another thing to note is the viscosity of vapor from the disposable will be thinner and not as rich as that of the rechargeable type.
As most smokers are hesitant to spend $50 to $150 for a complete starter kit, the disposable e-cig's low price may be the way to try this new trend without emptying your wallet.
Electronic Cigarette Facts
E-Cig - Possible Dangers
Marijuana E-Cig Legality
- Free E-Cigarette (SCAM ALERT)
- Quitting Easier 2nd Time Around
- E-Cig Dangerous Claims FDA
- Electronic Cigarette Dangers
- E-Cigarette Pros And Cons
- Refill Your E-Cigarette And Save
- Electronic Cigarettes & Marijuana
- Marijuana Electronic Cigarette
- E-Cigarette For Marijuana Use Part 1
- E-Cigarette For Marijuana Use Part 2
- E-Cigarette For Marijuana Use Part 3
- Will 2nd Hand Marijuana Smoke Show On Drug Test?
- Absinthe Accessories
- Dube Vaporizer
- Laser Smoking Cessation
- Quit Smoking With Hypnosis
- Combining Smoking Cessation Tools For Best Resullts
- Disposable E-Cig May Be Right For You
- Smoking Hurts Everyone
- E-Cigarette Banned On US Airlines
- Joyetech eRoll
- Smokeless Vaporizers
- Vaporizer PDF